Monday, May 2, 2011

freezerburn

As I'm writing this im asking myself which video I'm going use to debunk this garbage. Is this not the seventh time they've claimed to kill this guy?

And hes already buried?

No evidence? Nothing. After all these years? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I realize now that I don't need a video for this one. This is better than the birth certificate but a fellow named demcad had a good point about the reprizal action promised earlier.

Remember a month ago they said that there were nukes planted all over the states?
If you start seeing cities turned into mushroom clouds, just remember that your taxes paid for way better caves than Afghanistan has to offer and the purpotrators won't die with you.

At what point will you stand up and call a spade a spade?

I suppose they had to do this quick because he was getting freezerburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment